- Into the groove of the expandable card holder at the top of the wallet
- Press your finger on the indented half circle at the bottom of the wallet until your cards stick out slightly at the top and pull your card/s out
- If the card/s that you would like to access are in the middle of the pack then pull all of them out half way and pinch the bottom of the wallet so that your cards fan out giving you more reach
Insert money (cash/notes):
- Fold money in half then half again and insert under the money clip
Access money (cash/notes):
- Pull money out from underneath the clip to access
- When you receive your wallet, it is ready for use and you do NOT need to undo the screws for any reason other than to replace the elastic after many uses.
- If screws become loose or you are replacing screws, use Loctite 243 to assist in thread locking.
- Over-tightening or cross-threading screws will void your warranty.
- Spare Parts can be found here.
For further information on this process please don't hesitate to contact: email@example.com .